A few days ago I was nominated for an award, The Sunshine blogger award, by Seeking Romance. I was a little busy with an exam thus I was not able to express my gratitude and honour on receiving my very first award. The sunshine blogger award is given to those who bring inspiration and positivity to their readers and followers.
Recently, I was nominated for another award, Liebster award, by Blogmaniac, Thank you. I am truly overwhelmed on being nominated for the awards.
I would like to heartily thank both of my blogger friends who are amazing bloggers and writers, and I highly recommend you to visit these blogs and follow them.
The Sunshine blogger award
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions for me:
1.What is your favourite season?
2.What inspired you to start blogging?
I did a course with British council where our teacher inspired us to start blogging.
3.Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Definitely a dog person.
4.If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
It depends, is it free too? 😛
5.Name your favourite book.
A Thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini
6.What do you love more -poetry or prose?
Prose if I am writing it, but poetry if I am reading other people’s work. 😛
7.Who is your favourite author?
8.Do you believe in reincarnation?
If I am born again with magical powers, or even superpowers, then DEFINITELY.
9.What is your favourite dish?
White Sauce pasta with extra cheese.
10.Countries you have visited.
I have visited the only country I am living. 😛
11.What is your favourite movie of all time?
1.A cooking pot and twisted tales
7.Catching My Drift
8.The Gypsy Panda blog
9.Smiles Here and Smiles there
10.Life as a Potpourri
Questions for my nominees:
1.Who is your favourite author?
2.Whose names comes up first in your mind when you face a problem?
3.Besides writing, what are your hobbies?
4.If you had magical powers for a day, what would you do?
5.What is that one trait that you absolutely hate in a person?
6.Do you like spicy food?
7.Are you usually late, early or right on time?
8.Do you like to shop?
9.Tell me about your favourite band/song/music?
10.How often do you go online?
11.One quote that inspires you.
Random facts about me
1. I live in India.
2. I am graduate with BA(Economics hons.).
3. I believe in God but presently we are not in talking terms.
4.Out of 7 days I am in a bad mood for 5 days a week, during which I completely vanish from the online world.
5. I get jealous when I see people wearing pretty clothes.
6. I wish to travel the world.
7. I wish when I get married, its a Great Indian wedding style.
8. I love shopping.
9. I am an avid reader.
10. When I meet someone for the first time, I am all awkward and shaky.
11. One day I want to drink so much that I pass out.(When I am with people , who I can trust blindly, Don’t judge me. 😛 )
Questions for me:
- What is your most memorable moment ?
I am still waiting for my most memorable moment.
- The one thing you want to change in you?
I wish I could stop running after people at times. The few people I am constantly after are the ones who are the closest to me, but then, most of them find it irritating,maybe I am not to them what they are to me;a reminder to self.
- One thing that you want to change about your country?
All the sports are given importance, besides Cricket.
- Are you an outsider or insider?
I do not get it most of the time, sometimes I like to express, other times I desist from talking to people.
- Who is your favourite author?
- What makes you angry?
It is so easy for people to decide what they want, to talk to me or not, to be in my life or not, it is not the leaving or the not talking part that makes me angry, It is so easy for them, that does.
- How do you define success?
In a few years, a small home and a loving husband, that will be success for me.
- What is most important to you in life?
My family and my dog.
- Which is your favourite genre of books?
- What do you regret about your life?
Dating a certain person.
- .What keeps you motivated?
When I read columns, blogs, magazines, see the ids of people on Instagram, it motivates me to be where they are some day.My nominees:
1.Words,Coffee and Lace Dresses
3.My Feelings My Freedom
6.In your after glow
9.A Whispered Wind
Questions for my nominees:
1.Tell me about a person you really admire?
2.Where would your dream holiday be?
3.In 0’s and X’s which do you normally pick?
4. If you could hit a person, who would that be?
5.Describe your room
6.Name your favourite Tv show/series.
7.What is your best childhood memory?
8.Do you love your job?
9.Who would you tell first if you win a lottery?
10.What are you reading now?
11. Are you a party person?Congratulations to all my nominees.